Horizonte de sucesos

What would be of me
If I ever stop moving forward

Moss
Mold

My soul sinking into the soil six feet below me

Would your lips exert enough attraction
To pull me out of my own gravity




(If what I carry
Is so heavy

so heavy
Too heavy

That time 
         
                 slows 
                 
                               down 
                               
          [around me.

Would a lifetime on earth
Feel like a minute in my skin

Would i ever get to love again
If anything I get to love is dead within a
Heart
          Beat

Would I be in peace or would I weep
now that trains move too fast for me to catch any)



–Jo

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

El abrazo del Otoño

La Maldición del Caballero Azul

Carta a un profesor de literatura sobre la poesía